More and more people in Kenya continue to lose their lives, get injured or maimed through road accidents and other emergencies.
Starting in Kenya, we are breaking the barrier of distance and time, through leveraging on technology and fulfilling our mission of saving lives.
Through our web and mobile based technology, purposely trained paramedics and responders are strategically positioned for prompt response. We are partnering with accident and emergency response actors, government agencies, and stakeholders to identify hotspots along our highways and major roads.
We leverage on technology to reduce the distance and time to save lives, immediately after an accident or emergency.
Our Nurse in Hand Emergency response mobile and web application platform, geo-maps the caller and activates the emergency service ecosystems to respond.
Our system displays relevant data including registered paramedics and first responders contact information, ambulance and air rescue service, police stations, fire stations, hospitals and health centers within the vicinity.
Our strength and success is in key collaborations with Government agencies, Strategic partners and Emergency response actors. This allows us to reduce fatalities, in offering specialized professional emergency care to our communities and ultimately saving one more life.
Nurse In Hand Emergency Response strategy, is a private - public model, to foster linkages with critical service providers, partners and stakeholders.
Nurse in Hand Emergency response will have the following strategic activities in order to achieve its objectives:
- Enlist Subscribers to Web and Mobile based Application;
- Train Paramedics;
- Train public service vehicle drivers and motor cycle riders to be First Responders;
- Establish Emergency Care Centres;
- Establish Trauma Centres;
- Geo-map highways, roads, hospitals, police stations and fire stations;
- Aggregate and mobilize ambulance service providers;
- Public education on road, home, industrial and work place safety.
- Home based care and Post-Hospital Care